Dog Thermometer Australia
Not only are humans susceptible to viruses and illnesses that in turn weaken our immune system and lead to fever – animals replicate this process. Here at No Touch Thermometer we are the pioneering team to have developed a state of the art dog thermometer Australia that is both cost efficient and pinpoint accurate when you need to take your dog’s temperature.
- Accuracy: Measuring tolerance is no more than 0.3º C
- Fast: Measuring time is less than 1 second.
- User friendly: Only key measurement, operate conveniently.
- Non-contact: No skin contact.
- Large screen display: Large LCD screen display, white back-light, makes clear digitalperformance in any light.
- High temperature alarm: Set in temperature alarm setting.
- Languages available: English, French, Spanish, Silent function.
- Memorisationof the last 32 measurements.
The Vet Thermometer Model NT960V is specially designed to take the body temperature of animals by Veterinarians and pet owners. It has been formulated specifically for animals and has in-built algorithms to ensure its functionality at all times. Additionally, the unit provides quick and reliable results thanks to its unique infrared detection system, whilst results are easy to read because of the unit’s back-lit LCD digital screen.
Additional features include:
1 Data can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
2 The unit’s automatic-off feature saves battery life. 8. The Thermometer is small, convenient, and easy to use.
3 The unit’s memory can hold the last 32 temperature readings.
We have revolutionised the way thermometers are developed and we want to share them with you! So, if you are in the market seeking a reliable and cost-effective dog thermometer Australia – seek no further and contact No Touch Thermometer, today!